Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My "American Dream"

Most people's "American dream" is becoming the wealthiest they can be and is all about money, money, money. I, on the other hand, do not just have dollar signs in my eyes. My American dream is to be happy, live life to the fullest extent everyday, and never waste a second regretting not doing something.
         What would make me happy would be finding someone to share my dream with. I do not want someone just to fill the space or keep me from becoming lonely. My dream is to find someone who wants to live life the same way I do, not fearing life but embracing it. Also, I want someone who would one day drop everything and travel the world with me, because to him nothing is more important than spending every second with me.
        I also dream of having many children. My children will have free spirits because they know that I will support them in anything they want to do or be. Not only will I strive to be the best mother I can be, I will be someone who my kids are not afraid to come talk with and share their own dreams with me.
       As for a job, I do not want one. To me a job is defined as something that I must do. Rather, I desire to work for something that I am passionate about. Nursing is my passion, I love learning about medicine and helping people. The paycheck is not a worry of mine because I am doing it just the pass the time because I enjoy being a nurse.
       I dream of doing something with my life everyday. Never wasting my life by just staying at home being bored. Experiencing everything just once is important to me. Maybe one day if the idea pops into my head to go hang gliding, or skydiving I want to be the kind of person who will make things happen, not just wish for them.
       Above everything, My American dream is to live a journey and create the footprints that hopefully inspire someone else to follow. After all, what is the point of living life if you're never remembered for anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment